Monday, September 21, 2009

Thoughts & Best Wishes for Mistress

Mistress, i sincerely hope You are feeling better. i am very sorry that You were not feeling up to using me today. As soon as You are up to it, i would love to be Your toilet.

Being a toilet slave is mostly about managing boredom. They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder and for a toilet in service, i have to agree. Bound to my toilet bench, waiting for Mistress to need to use me, is the ultimate in anticipation. With nothing to do but wait for Mistress to place Her Goddess bottom on my face to relieve Her requirements, my senses seem to be on edge. Every sound, listening intently, is amplified. Wondering when She will need me drives my every sense to strain… wondering when/if i will see Her. Then, excitement… Mistress comes in to use the bathroom. She doesn’t regard me, only turns and sits. my function is clear… i am only useful to Her to consume Her waste. i am the ultimate in recycling. All to quickly, She is done. After cleaning Herself (or me cleaning Her), she pulls up Her pants and She’s gone. All to quickly, the object of my adoration is gone. But it is always worth it. To see Mistress, to be Her object of waste disposal, if only for a few seconds is bliss. Mistress, i am Your toilet… Your object that You use for Your benefit.

Thank You Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment