Sunday, May 16, 2010

Concerned & Confused

Unfortunately, i don't have much to update. i have not heard from my beloved Goddess, Maitresse Kristian for some time and have not served in a good while. i miss Her greatly. i miss Her voice, Her persona, just Her presence. i, of course, miss being Her toilet object as well. i never feel more alive than when She just ignores me and deposits Her wastes. i truly wish i could live off of nothing but the wastes of my Goddess for days and days at a time.... perhaps even week(s). The privilege of Her bottom sitting upon Her unworthy slave; freshly showered or following a night of dancing in the southern heat is no matter. i worship Her bottom and the gifts they bestow upon my unworthy self. i miss so deeply kneeling at the Supreme Maitresse's feet. Even if She does not allow Her slave to worship them. It is a unspeakable honor, though... worshiping Her feet. They are truly works of art! There is little to nothing i would not do to please my Goddess. She could "slut" me out to pleasure Her other slaves and i would be fine with it. Maitresse has thus far not issued corporal discipline upon Her slave. i truly wonder if some CBT applied vigorously to Her unworthy slave would please Goddess. i would gladly suffer heavy discipline of both my cock and balls to again serve under Maitresse Kristian. i miss Her so. i hope nothing is wrong. W/we have texted once but i have a feeling things are not going particularly well somehow. i wish Her the best... much more than She knows!! She is my Goddess, my Maitresse, my devotion.

i sincerely hope all is well, Goddess Kristian !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment