Saturday, July 10, 2010

Torment of Chastity

i am so aroused that i almost can't stand it. i have been in chastity since Wednesday (it is Saturday) as part of my instructions for prep to service Goddess Kristian. i am to be Her toilet today and the waiting and anticipation are driving me mad. i wish i were allowed to relieve myself while waiting. The combination of lack of release, pent up longing from my period without being in service to Her, and the anticipation of Her arrival have combined to have me in a state of desperation for release. i do not know if i will be allowed to pleasure myself after She is gone. It would be torture to not.

i have written about my dreams of being Her toilet for days and days. However, i wonder how bad it would be if i were in chastity for weeks leading up to it and then during the long term service? i have a feeling the desperation would be maddening; and when combined with living off of nothing but Her Goddess wastes for several days in a row would be a most severe slave test.

i hope She arrives soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment