Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Story Exerpt

Below are a few excerpts from my favorite story. Each time i read it i cannot help but think of Maitresse and the depths of my longing to serve and be owned. It is, of course, fantasy. However, what a wonderful thought it is to think of seeing only Her Goddess bottom as a toilet slave such as is below. No sex, no masturbation, no release... only toilet service. It would be a worthwhile life if serving the Supreme Being, Maitresse Kristian.




"In you go." She said unceremoniously and I complied, laying myself carefully inside the box, sliding my head through the hole at the top and into the toilet affixed on the other side. She slid the neckpiece into place, which locked my head into the toilet on the other side and proceeded to affix metal cuffs to my wrists and ankles. These were in turn locked to the D rings within the box. The two catheter tubes were threaded through holes drilled out for them and the tubes attached to their respective receiving bag. The electrode wires were threaded through another hole drilled out for it and She stood back and smiled at the site. She placed the lid on and deftly nailed it into place. Then set the TENS unit on top and plugged the electrode wires into it. Closing the door, she went back into the bathroom.

Looking at the site, She say an odd looking toilet attached to a wooden protrusion tastefully colored as the rest of her bathroom was. On the surface of the wooden protrusion were two holes. Within these holes were visible my nipples, threaded as they were with candlewick. She decided to let the plaster harden around them before she filled the holes with wax and created two inset candles. She placed the toilet down over the hood and locked it into place. I heard the clicking of the lock and felt a sense of finality. It was frightening, given my current situation.

"This will be the last time you are ever addressed by anyone, ever again. From this point on, you will most likely never again see another human face. You will never be spoken to and never be regarded as even existing. You've become a toilet... my toilet and nothing, and I do mean nothing, more. You will never again move, or walk about, or see anything except the bottom of this bowl and, of course, my ass. And, you should feel privileged at that too." She mocked a scolding look. "Speaking is forbidden to you. If you speak, I will use the TENS unit, not that I don't reserve the right to use it any time I feel like it. If that proves unsuccessful in silencing you, I will shut the catheter valves. If that becomes unsuccessful, I will fill this bowl with water until you drown. Please, do not push me to that limit." She stood up and kissed Her palm and placed it upon my lips."Oh, and before I forget... Thank you." She smiled and closed the lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment