Monday, October 5, 2009

Musings

Had an "interesting" dream last night. i have no doubt it was based, at least in part, in my deep-felt desire to serve Mistress although probably not truly "do-able". Mistress came to me and told me of Her desire to modify O/our contract. i was to be Her complete toilet slave. Mistress said that if i decided to accept, my life would change significantly. As a reward to the slave (and Herself), i would be used by Her anywhere from 2 to 8 or more days per month (full days, full toilet service... 18 to 24 hours per day). She told me i was being made in to a real life toilet to Her. However, for this privilege, i would give up any right of "release" without Mistress's permission. i would live my life in chastity. i would be given the opportunity for release in some form or fashion, but only with Mistress's approval and only when She released me from chastity. i would not be able to have a relationship with anyone, in such a state. Any release would be by my own "means" or at best, i'd have to pay someone for the privilege or maybe, just maybe, but not likely at all, She would provide a manual release to Her slave (though a painful price would have to be paid for such an honor). Such would be my lot... the honor of being Her total toilet would come with a heavy price indeed. Perhaps She would let me make Her feel good from time to time with my slave mouth, but again, given my status as a slave, chastity would be enforced. mine would be mostly a life of deep frustration with sporadic allowances of pleasure. She felt that i should take pleasure in my service to Her, not through my own body.


Back to reality.....

How did i ever get so lucky to find a Mistress such as my Goddess, Mistress Kristian. i sincerely feel a deep sense of privilege and honor and shear luck to have found such a wonderful Mistress to serve. She is everything a slave such as i could wish for. Unbelievable beauty on the outside, even more so with Her new breasts. As beautiful as She is on the outside, Mistress is 100 times more perfect on the inside. Her spirit, warm attitude, and stern affection of Her slave is beyond compare. Thank You so much, beloved Goddess, for choosing to put Your "collar" around me. Never did i think i would find someone such as Mistress Kristian. i honestly don't know what i have done to be so absolutely fortunate to have found and been chosen by You to serve You under contract. i ache to serve You... to please You, Mistress Kristian. The gifts You bestow Your slave from deep within You are my nourishment; my substance. Thank You from the bottom of my heart, Mistress Kristian, for choosing this unworthy slave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment