Saturday, March 20, 2010

Here if You need me

Maitresse, You have been in my thoughts and meditations! Please let me know if there is anything i can do for You; even if it is only an "ear" to sound off on. i am Your slave, yes... but i am a slave that worships and adores You more than You know. Any time You may need an ear to rant against or a shoulder i am there for You my beloved Goddess. You are my Goddess, my Mistress, my Owner, but most of all, my blessing. i may be a ways from You but please call anytime day or nite should You need. i guess all i am saying is that i'm here if You should need!!! i'm always here for You. Please know that You have been on my mind constantly and in my best wishes and meditations since Your note.



You, Supreme Maitresse, have read these words before (the other day) but i thought i would/should include on the blog my thoughts...

my life was truly blessed the day i met You. You are so special and interwoven in to my slave being... truly a Goddess & Mistress of Divine proportions. i honestly see me (if You would ever desire & i finally am able to move closer) giving myself to You as a deeply & strictly Owned slave. Maitresse Kristian, i could foresee myself, for You at least, giving up any and all controls of sexual pleasure to You, collared, registered, and maybe even tattooed with Your slave number. As much of an honor as it is to worship Your feet, etc, being Your toilet slave has been the greatest experience of my life... being Your long term "toilet property" would be the ultimate dream though most likely unattainable. i can think of no greater Goddess to serve in such a capacity as You. You are THE Special One, the ultimate Mistress/Goddess and i cannot believe or understand how i was considered as remotely worthy to serve You in the manor You have allowed!!! i can truly say, from the depths of my slave soul, that being Your toilet slave is more important to me than sex, comfort, or pleasure. You have no idea how deeply You have gained possession over me and my thoughts, dear Goddess. You are such a complex and wonderful combination... kind, thoughtful, dominate, supreme, harsh when necessary... a complete package who deserves the worship and adoration of those She allows in to Her world. i thank You with every ounce of my being for allowing me in to Your world!!! Who know, perhaps someday i may find myself in deeper Ownership and more dedicated service to You, Owned as a toilet object/property; perhaps not. No matter; every second i have been, and continue to be, allowed in Your world is an honor & privilege beyond words. However, as i move further along this journey, i find that my desire for total Ownership by You, especially the prospect of being a total and complete toilet slave property to You, dominates my thoughts, goals, and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment