Monday, March 8, 2010

Smoking, Weight, and Devotion to Maitresse

Quitting smoking sucks! i am trying to quit but am having only so so luck. i will do it though, because it's for Maitresse Kristian! She did not ask the slave to stop, but i have decided to do it for Her never the less. As a toilet, lung power is important. i need to expand my lung power to better serve my Supreme Goddess and the best way to do this is my getting off my biggest vice. i have never liked drugs. Sure, i tried a little weed when i was much younger but it wasn't my thing. Shoot, i even have trouble taking prescriptions. Muscle relaxers, pain killers, and even strong decongestants "screw" with me badly. i never ended up finishing them when prescribed for injuries or sickness by my Doctor. i'd end up flushing down the toilet (the conventional toilet) once i got well enough to withstand it. Thus, drugs have never held any interest for me at all. i don't understand the attraction to them. Alcohol has never been a problem either. i can drink a beer or a nice glass of wine and not think about it again for weeks or months. Smoking, on the other hand, is my Achilles Heel. i wished i never saw the first one! Or i wish someone would have made me eat the first one i ever saw. my goal is to be as good of a slave as possible and an outstanding toilet for Mistress. She truly is one of a kind and my devotion to Her immense. As such, i need to get off of the good for nothing things. i will become a much more proficient toilet i'm sure.

Next item on the agenda (after smoking) is to loose a bit of weight. i've always been a big guy. Heck, my shoulders got "stuck" while i was being born. But i am way to heavy now. Between the 2 things my abilities to serve as Maitresse Kristian's full toilet will surly increase. She is my motivation and She is my inspiration. She is everything i could ever hope to achieve and serving as Her fully functioning toilet my number one priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment